LOVE yaa

LIKE'II

Monday 25 August 2014

ruangan UTAMA » TAMAN DAYA and SENAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

TAMAN DAYA and SENAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

August 25th ,2014 .
Monday :)

Good Morning .
Yesterday is my OFF DAY .
I was Going Taman Daya and also Senai .
I'm going with my Boyfriend .
first of all , why Boyfriend ?
If you wanna know , I'm HOMOSEXUAL .
My Boyfriend is from Bangladesh .
He's the part of my life .
I LOVE him so much .
at Taman Daya , we going to ECONSAVE .
after that , we start our Journey to Senai .
actually , I wanna go JOHOR PREMIUM OUTLET .
even with the help of Maps on my GALAXY MEGA , it hardly for me to find that place .
Before searching for JOHOR PREMIUM OUTLET , we went to SENAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT .
there , I took many photos of that place .
If you wanna know , I never flight with Aeroplane .
hmm , so sad but that is the truth .
here's the photos I took at SENAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT .










so tha's it .
bye


CLICK LIKE when already READ my ENTRY, TQ

Comments
0 Comments

0 .: