LOVE yaa

LIKE'II

Wednesday 12 December 2012

ruangan UTAMA » WAYS to SOLVE a PROBLEM

WAYS to SOLVE a PROBLEM

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

GOOD NIGHT.
I just want to know !
who having MANY PROBLEMS in this LIFE ?
as a HUMAN , we can't to RUN from the PROBLEMS .
if we have any PROBLEMS , we need to SOLVE it by our MIND .
we need to solve ALL the PROBLEMS with PROFESSIONAL .
don't RUN from any PROBLEMS because the PROBLEMS can't to disappear from our MIND until we get the SOLUTION to solve it .
I also have MANY PROBLEMS that always DISTURB my DAILY LIFE .
but , I always THINK POSITIVE .
for those who having too MANY PROBLEMS , I want to give a bit ADVICE to you .
see this photo ::






if you don't have any SOLUTION to SOLVE ALL the PROBLEMS , you can PRAY to GOD EVERYDAY and EVERYTIME .
every people have RELIGION right ?
I want to give an example .
as a MUSLIM , ALLAH always be with us .
so that , all of MUSLIM needs to PRAY 5 TIMES per DAY .
after PRAYER , we can ZIKIR to ALLAH .
it will RELAXING our MIND from THINKING about the PROBLEMS we have :D

CLICK LIKE when already READ my ENTRY, TQ

Comments
0 Comments

0 .: